RonI, Inc. Ergonomic Lifters
Where ERGONOMICS make ECONOMIC sense!
Creating a better way to work providing a safe and healthy workplace for employees, while increasing efficiency and productivity at the same time. RonI Ergonomic Lifting Solutions provides system solutions to meet current and future material handling needs to industries around the world.
Lift-O-Flex® Ergonomic Lifters
LIFT-O-FLEX® Automated Portable Lifters for Specialized Material Handling
LIFT-O-FLEX® lifters are a line of material handling equipment that offer huge advantages over stationary or manual systems! LIFT-O-FLEX® lifters are useful for any industry where lifting, moving, handling and manipulation of loads take place.
Unlike other lifting products such as lift carts, mobile lifting trolleys, hand cranked carts, pump carts, etc. Lift-O-Flex® Ergonomic lifters offer distinct advantages including ease of operation and unsurpassed load handling.
LIFT-O-FLEX® lifters can be used in most production areas. Load attachments for multiple tasks can easily be changed to fit your operational needs. Save time and money as you upgrade to accommodate increased production. Eliminate cost associated with moving fixed or automated equipment. Maximize your productivity with LIFT-O-FLEX® lifters. Eliminate disruptions to your manufacturing processes. Implement LIFT-O-FLEX® lifters today without expensive setup and training for immediate reduction of injury risks and related cost.
Applications include, but are not limited to:
- Clean Room Environments
- High Tech Manufacturing
- ElectRonIc Material Handling
- Pharmaceutical / Medical
- Explosion Proof
- Roll Handling
- Drum Handling
- Bucket Tipping
- Tote Handling
- Spool Handling
Why are LIFT-O-FLEX® lifters an important investment for your company and employees?
- 210+ Billion in the cost of back injuries to the industry yearly.
- 50% of all back problems are a direct result of lifting.
- Corporations are implementing maximum lift limits – maximums ranging from 25-40 lbs.
- OSHA is aggressively targeting companies with large and costly Workman’s Compensation Claims forcing them to implement revolutionary handling and lifting specifications for employees.
- Illnesses of the motion-organs are the most common reason of long-term absenteeism
and early retirement.
- High-load lifts lead to early wear-and-tear symptoms of muscles, joints, and discs.
- Lifting from and to low heights causes great strain on the back and knees.
- Lifting from and to high heights causes great strain on the shoulders and neck.
- Certain packages/containers are even difficult to move if lightweight due to awkward sizes and shapes.
What this means to you!
Benefits of the LIFT-O-FLEX® line include:
- Light weight and mobile for easy operation
in narrow spaces
- Easy movement with full load in all
directions with casters
- Foot operated, central brake on rear
wheels – accessible from all sides
- Precise stop of lift function with use
of slow speed feature
- Single Column mast provides the operator
a clear view for safe operation
- Enclosed lift screw – no pinch points
- Adjustable overload protection for operator safety and protection of equipment
- End limit switches not needed to
stop travel motion
- Easily adaptable for multi-shift operations
with exchangeable power packs
- Adjustable handlebar allows each individual
to obtain a preferred work position – “Ergonomically correct”
- Remote control pendant permits lifter operation from all sides.
- Customize performance with standard modules
- Create multiple applications quickly
- Ship disassembled inexpensively
- Interchangeable Parts
- Eliminate obsolete equipment
- Brake System
- Designed for Safety and Strength
- Unique rear-wheel central brake system
- Foot operated from all sides of lifter
- Three Position System
- Rear wheels locked for stationary position
- Brake in neutral for all wheel maneuvering
- Rear-wheel directional lock for easy transport
Roll Handling Equipment
Ergonomic Material Handling Solutions: RonI Roll Handling Equipment
RonI is a leading manufacturer and supplier of ergonomic roll handling equipment for a variety of material handling applications. Providing a safer, healthier workplace for employees while increasing efficiency and productivity, our high quality roll handling product lines include LIFT-O-FLEX® ergonomic lifting solutions, MobiCrane™, Vacuum Tube Lifters, and MovoMech™ overhead rail systems. All of our roll handling systems offer lowered costs compared to fixed equipment and fast implementation with easy set up and training for employees.
Flexibility, Adaptability, Efficiency
Used by a number of industries for the handling of rolls of varying widths, diameters and material up to a maximum 500 lbs, RonI ergonomic roll handling solutions come in both standard and custom configurations for maximum flexibility. Outfitted as needed with RonI modular parts, our roll handling equipment can be configured to perform your specific tasks, offering you adaptability to safely handle changing environments.
Here to help you, our material handling experts offer on-site visits as well as performance tests with your product and application to determine the best method for handling to maximize production and eliminate product damage.
- Evaluation of the physical space
- Evaluation of applications
- Pick rolls for any orientation: core vertical, core horizontal, eye-to-the-sky
- Evaluation of rolls: size, diameter, weight, material
- Off-loading, on-loading, cross-loading, pallets, storage racks, pin racks, floor, etc.
- Space-limited environments