Why Choose i1Pro 3 Plus?
- Enables profiling of a broad range of material substrates and surfaces with a new larger 8mm aperture: industrial materials, packaging, and printing, signage, textiles, ceramics, monitors and displays.
- Reduces color measurement variability with optional polarization capabilities, helping to correct for unique material qualities.
- Supports emission scanning for backlit textiles, films, and other materials used in displays and signage.
Automation and Calibration: Simplified.
- Achieves correct calibration and creates ICC profiles with new targets and standards for more accurate color on a variety of substrates.
- When combined with i1iO, the i1Pro 3 Plus optimizes automated file creation for faster profiling and less rework.
Learn more about X-Rite color calibration & profiling products.