A solvent resistant, black, IR – UV absorbing coating on an optically clear polyester base.
Laser Point Thermal Ablative film can be handled in normal room light.
- No darkrooms
- No special lighting
- Solvent resistant
- Imaged with most Flexographic Platesetters
- Image quality equal to best conventional films
Dry Film – No Wet Processing
Laser Point II requires no processing. Simply image, remove and expose to plate.
- No chemicals
- No disposal cost
- No processor maintenance No plumbing
Platesetter Film or Proof
Laser Point II is imaged using the same platesetter that is used to make flexographic plates.
- No expensive imagesetter needed to make silver halide films or proofs
- Use existing platesetter
- No additional film required
Wide Storage Latitude
Wide storage latitude is a characteristic of Laser Point allowing the fi lm to be stored in wide variety of environments from temperatures as low as 40F to a high of 150F. This extreme latitude eliminates the need for special temperature and humidity controlled storage areas.
Recommended Storage Conditions 40F – 150F 10% – 90%RH