EskoArtwork’s High Definition Flexo and Epson Stylus® Pro printers combine to set the new quality standard for flexo printing. Hi-Resolution Flexo utilizes high-quality optics and superior screening to deliver the full tonal range of offset and gravure.
Hi-Resolution Flexo allows printing of smooth vignettes… print to zero:
- The combination of EskoArtwork screening and imaging technologies results in the most stabile dot structure on the plate.
Hi-Resolution Flexo offers the highest brilliance in printing
- The High Definition extends the grayscale and eliminates uncontrolled dot bridging
Hi-Resolution Flexo increases the press uptime
- The clearer and rounder dot definition leads to less cleaning intervals, less dot breakouts
- Hi-Resolution Flexo plates have been proven to print more consistently in long print runs
Hi-Resolution Flexo works with standard Anilox system
- High line counts (175 lpi – 220 lpi) with standard Anilox system. Unique dot structure is preventing small dot dipping into Anilox cells ‘ no change or investment for the printer.
Hi-Resolution Flexo allows conversion of print process without any file changes
- Hi-Resolution Flexo eliminates correction and retouching of CT images
- Hi-Resolution Flexo includes a standardized process to print offset repro in flexo without retouching/correction
- Hi-Resolution Flexo can be used to cut/simplify repro time and work
- Work can easily be switched between offset-flexo lines or between gravure-flexo to optimize costs.