Pack Expo International
November 8 - November 11
The Biggest Show Floor
PACK EXPO International & co-located Healthcare Packaging Expo will bring together:
- 45,000 attendees from across 40+ vertical industries
- 2,500 exhibitors showcasing their latest packaging solutions
- 1.2 million net square feet of exhibits—many displaying full-scale machinery in action
- Free educational sessions in venues on the show floor
Attendees are influential decision-makers from a wide variety of consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, retailers and other end users.
- 36% are CEO/GM/senior management and plant management
- 27% from engineering
- 9% work in production, operations, quality control, regulatory affairs, validation and compliance
- 7% are in package design or development, brand management, and marketing
- 6% are in procurement
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Explore packaging technologies, equipment and materials from 2,500 exhibitors serving virtually every vertical industry.
- Stay on top of rapid changes in technology and consumer trends.
- Visualize the best solution for your challenges as you watch machinery up and running at full scale.
- Learn about industry breakthroughs in sustainability, digital printing and food safety and discuss important topics such as leadership and career paths in free educational sessions in venues on the show floor.
- Expand your network of professional peers, share ideas and talk shop with 45,000 fellow attendees.
Bonus: Co-Located Healthcare Packaging EXPO
Discover potential crossover solutions from pharma, biopharma, nutraceuticals and medical device industries at co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO, where 300 suppliers exhibit.