Date: Wednesday, June 10th 2015
Are you asking yourself the following questions?
- Why is Expanded Gamut proofing and printing getting so much attention?
- How do I discuss Expanded Gamut with customers and then deploy Expanded Gamut to drive new business, efficiencies and bring additional profitability?
- I’ve already adopted Expanded Gamut and want to know how to take it to the next level?
- What is available today for printers to match proofs to plates to press in EG harmony?
Please join Anderson & Vreeland and our guest, Marc Welch of GMG, in our latest webinar series breaking down Expanded Gamut at 2:00 p.m. EST on June 10th for a one-hour presentation.
This fundamental change happening in the prepress process is revolutionizing the way that packaging prepress color is created, specified and managed.
The Webinar will cover the following:
- What is Expanded Gamut and what is it not?
- How does a company deploying Expanded Gamut capture new business?
- Technically, how does EG affect proofing, plates and printing?
- A new Paradigm, Open Color
- Open Color Seps