Anderson and Vreeland is here to help you get as much out of Label Expo 2012 as possible. The new and improved Label Expo App has been released and has more to offer then it did in 2010. The app is provided to keep visitors up-to-date throughout the show.
This year you can be sure to know exactly what is going on throughout the expo with the app, the Label Expo app offers features such as:
- Schedule of all the conference sessions and workshops during the show
- Conference speaker biographies
- Full exhibitor list by name and category
- Photo gallery (anyone can submit a photo during the show subject to approval)
- A Twitter feed of all Tweets including the word Labelexpo
- News feed of new product launches
The phone app will help any attendee that has access to it get the most they can out of Label Expo 2012 from what you intent to visit to finding a particular booth (Anderson and Vreeland: Stand 929) and even let you know what exciting new product launched have happened. The Label Expo app is available for download on iphones through the app store or on Android devices through the Google play store. Be sure to check out everything that Anderson and Vreeland is showing at the Expo, and to visit stand 929, in Hall A. Download the Label Expo 2012 app through the stores or by using the QR code below. Don’t have a smartphone? There is a web app available on the Label Expo site by going here.
See you at Label Expo 2012 in three short weeks! Don’t miss out.