The workshop series is a series of seminars scheduled throughout North America showcasing the best industry-leading technologies in their respective product categories.
After a successful run in 2017, the workshop series is coming back in 2018 and will feature:
- Extended gamut tools in Photoshop from GMG
- Extended gamut tools in Hybrid Packz from GMG
- IC3D package modeling tools in Hybrid Packz
- Photorealistic renderings of packaging from CAD
- Rapid prototyping with the new Epson SC 80600
- Color-accurate prototypes that match flexo printing -Much more!
Organized in partnership with GMG, Hybrid Software, Epson, Nilpeter, Techkon and Zünd, it will take at the following locations throughout the year:
- Cincinnatti, April 25, 2018
- Bay Area, May 10, 2018
- Appleton, May 23, 2018
- New Jersey, June 5, 2018
- Minneapolis, June 20, 2018
- Rochester, September 12, 2018
- Rosemont (Label Expo), September 24, 2018
- Salt Lake City, October 10, 2018
Mark your calendar and stay tuned for further information on registration.