The next edition of Labelexpo Americas will take place from September 9-11th at the Donald E. Convention Center in Chicago. Previous years have been a big success for Anderson & Vreeland and we expect this year will be even better. We will be in Booth 929 at the 2014 event and cannot wait to show the flexographic industry the best new products on the market.
Labelexpo Americas is the largest label converting event in the Americas. The 2012 show had 14,335 visitors – a 12% increase on the previous edition. Launched in 1989, Labelexpo Americas is the place that label converters from across the Americas come to visit and see new technology, source new suppliers and buy new machinery. In recent years, the rapid growth of the label market in Latin America has resulted in a significant increase in senior attendance from this region. In addition to the traditional markets of the United States and Canada it also attracts a fast growing number of Latin America’s converters. Labelexpo Americas is supported by the TLMI and all the key printing and packaging magazines.
New attendees can expect to see technology in action. The event boasts:
- Pressure sensitive developments
- New materials – focus on film: shrink it, stretch it, cut it, stack it, wrap it around!
- Cutting edge printing processes: UV flexo and digital dominate
- High added value solutions, from extended text solutions to foiling, new coatings and varnishes
- Innovation product decoration ideas, including sachet solutions and pouch possibilities
- Maximizing service levels: supply chain management, flexible production and MIS
If you’re attending Labelexpo Americas this year, be sure to stop by Booth 929 when you’re there and learn more about the great developments going on at Anderson & Vreeland.