Choose from a complete line up of Epson Stylus Pro printers and proofers, backed by Anderson & Vreeland, with 50 years of flexo experience. We also offer Epson’s complete line of professional ink at media and extremely competitive prices.
Epson SureColor T3000
Epson SureColor T5000
Epson SureColor T7000
SureColor T-Series Features
- Accuracy — Remarkable sharp color resolution up to 2880 x 1440 dpi; precise line widths as fine as 0.018 millimeters
- Convenience — Space-saving design with convenient front-loading paper and ink requires less room in your office
- Speed — You can produce a precise, color D-sized plot in just 25 seconds and up to 110 D-sized plots per hour
- Support — Renowned, world-class Epson support includes next-business-day, on-site service and phone support Monday thru Friday
- Savings — A robust permanent print head that does not need to be replaced, and high-capacity ink cartridges up to 700 ml for low printing costs
- Brilliance — Epson UltraChrome® XD pigment ink technology produces brilliant image quality on virtually any media – while being truly archival, and extremely smudge and water-resistant
Epson Stylus® Pro 4900
Maximum paper width: 17″
Designed to redefine the standard for photographic print quality, the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 incorporates Epson’s latest achievements in professional-level ink jet technology. By combining the precision of their MicroPiezo® TFP® print head with the extraordinary performance of Epson UltraChrome® HDR Ink, the newest generation of Epson Stylus Pro printers continue to represent a level of technology unprecedented in Epson’s history.
Epson Stylus® Pro 7890/9890
Maximum paper width: 24″ & 44″
Representing a new standard of excellence, the Epson Stylus Pro 890 series incorporates the latest achievements in photographic ink jet technology. By combining the precision of their MicroPiezo® TFP® print head with the proven performance of the eight-color Epson UltraChrome K3® with Vivid Magenta, the newest generation of Epson Stylus Pro printers continue to represent a level of technology unprecedented in Epson’s history.